With Microsoft removing the Control Panel, is the next version of Windows on the way?

 Could the end of the Control Panel hint at an upcoming Windows version?



So recently Microsoft has confirmed that they are phasing out the Control Panel in favor of the Settings app. This transition is part of their ongoing efforts to modernize Windows and provide a more streamlined user experience.

Reasons:

Consistency: The Settings app offers a more consistent and unified interface compared to the Control Panel.

Modernization: The Settings app is designed to be more touch-friendly and aligns better with the modern design language of Windows.

Efficiency: Microsoft aims to reduce the number of applications and tools users need to manage their system.


So basically Microsoft is slowly depricating the control panel from Windows but the question remains when and how? You know I'm gonna keep it short I think Microsoft is working on a next version of Windows, Maybe Windows 12? I have made a video on this topic so if you want to hear my thoughts then watch that video down below to know why I think maybe there is a next version of Windows on the way.


There has been some rumors and some leaks about the windows 12 back in 2022 So maybe it's on the way.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.