I upgraded to Windows 11 24H2, and it didn't break my system.

 I upgraded to Windows 11 24H2, and it didn't break my system.(for now)



Windows 11 24H2, also known as the Windows 11 2024 Update, is the third major update to Windows 11 and the next major update after 23H2. It is still in beta (Release Preview Channel). In June 2024, Microsoft announced the Copilot Plus PCs, and all these new PCs are running on Windows 11 24H2. So, if you have a new Copilot Plus PC, you already have the latest version of Windows 11. Additionally, you may know that Copilot Plus PCs are powered by ARM architecture. Traditional x86 or x64 PCs have not yet received the 24H2 update, but we can expect it to roll out for everyone in October or November.

So IDK why but I decided to upgrade my main PC to Windows 11 24H2 early With the release previous channel ISO file. So my windows 11 23H2 is running really well because I have heavily optimized it by changing lot of settings in the system here and there, And I also did some start menu and taskbar customizations. I did it because I wanted to see if all the settings that I have done in windows 11 23H2 stays or not after upgrading to 24H2. So I have done a video in this topic so watch the video down below and learn more about my 24H2 upgrade experience. To be honest I didn't expect that everything will go smoothly.


Click Here to visit official blogpost of Windows 11 24H2 update and you can also get the 24H2 ISO file here


Windows 11 24H2 is still in release preview channel, So if you want to upgrade or install windows 11 24H2 on your wait for the final release. Maybe there are still bugs here and there which aren't identified yet so again just wait for the final release.

Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.