My Linux journey part 1, 7 days of experience

 My Linux journey part 1, 7 days of experience 



Yes I have started learning and understanding Linux, so I can use Linux as my main OS (if possible). So far the first 7 days of my Linux experience has been wonderful, I did learned a lot about Linux and did some that I didn't expect I could do, So yeah so far so good and I think I can become a Linux user for sure, I'm very confident.


So I'm doing a video series of my Linux Experience, so if you wanna learn everything about my Linux experience you should watch the video below.


Main Points ↓

I'm using Debian as a new user starting, I know could have gone for some other easy pre-configured Linux Distorts like Linux Mint, Ubuntu etc. but no I want to truly learn linux so I'll configure my Linux OS myself, This is not my first time using Linux I have used Linux in the past but never actually used it as a main OS to be honest never liked using Linux because it does not work like Windows and it is actually not easy as windows. So I have kind of little bit of Linux knowledge that suggests me or I know that if you want use Linux you need to learn how to use Linux, What I mean by That is no matter which Linux distro you use eventually to fix something or to do something you'll have to use terminal and command lines. Even though we have wonderful gui's available for Linux but the truth is most of the things are still done by command lines only. So if you can't use command line or you can't figure out how to do things in Linux, you can't use Linux Or it will not be a true Linux experience. Linux does not work like Windows, In Windows everything works out of the box but in Linux you have to make it work by yourself. So that's why I'm using the main Linux branch or distro I don't clearly know what should I call the main Linux, But I hope that you got it what I'm trying to say here.


I'm not saying that Linux distros are bad they are great if you want most of the things pre-configured and you have to deal with less headache or should I say work. Maybe that isn't the best excuse but the main point here is I don't want to do distro hopping. Once I learn everything about Linux I can customize and Configure any Linux The way I want. Bottom line I just want to learn Linux and enjoy learning it that's all I have to say for now, it's been only 7 days and I don't know what future holds will I still enjoy learning Linux or will I smash my pc 😂. You need time and dedication to learn Linux that's the absolute truth.