You should start learning Linux because Windows 11's future isn't looking bright

 You should start learning Linux



I'm starting to learn and use Linux because I'm afraid that future version of Windows 11 might not work properly on my system ( already doesn't work properly on one of my laptop ). I have used Linux in the past but never used it as q main OS, I'm not fully noob, I have little bittle of knowledge about the Linux. I know current state of Linux isn't going to replace Windows for Gaming and some creative work (video editing etc.) but as an operating system Linux is a really good compare to Windows, The only thing Linux needs is more apps and game support, rest Linux is perfect OS as far as I know. 

Still learning so let's see what happens when I fully master Linux, Will I stay in Windows or I switch to Linux.


I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information.


I'll be posting videos on my YouTube channel about my Linux journey so if your interested follow me on YouTube.....


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.