Windows 11 24H2 is more responsive and faster than Windows 10

 Windows 11 24H2 is more responsive and faster than Windows 10



Yes, Windows 11 24H2 is generally faster than Windows 10. Microsoft has made significant performance improvements in this update, resulting in faster boot times, smoother app launches, and better overall responsiveness. (according to a video by Microsoft Mechanics)

Many users report a smoother experience, faster boot times, and improved responsiveness in everyday tasks. And I can also confirm that, I installed windows 11 24H2 on my old laptop and this thing is running fine actually much better than the previous versions of Windows 11.


I have made a video in this topic so you should watch the video down below for more information.


Click Here to watch the video on Windows 11 24H2 by Microsoft Mechanics


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.