I compared Windows 11 LTSC and Pro. Here are my thoughts: (video)

 I compared Windows 11 LTSC and Pro



So recently almost everyone is talking about the Windows 11 LTSC, The main reason is because it has lower system requirements compared to the normal Windows 11 Home or Pro. Yes Windows 11 ltsc can be installed on almost any PC, TPM, secure boot, even uefi is optional. For most people this is like the official Windows 11 light version and actually it is, It's iso file size is lot smaller compared to the normal Windows 11 because it doesn't have bloats. 

So now one of the biggest questions is: Does Windows 11 LTSC perform better, or does it provide more of a performance boost? To find out the answer I actually did some tests I ran couple of benchmarks and did the comparison in between the Windows 11 ltsc and pro. 

And the simple and straight answer is now Windows 11 ltsc is not better than Pro/Home, Yeah out of the box experience is better in windows 11 ltsc because it doesn't have much bloats but once you optimize the windows 11 home or pro they perform equally, They are equally bad and also equally good 🤣.


I have made a video and this topic so you should watch the video down below to get more info, Because my writing skills aren't good, Also just a heads up, video production is also not professional level 🤣 but I think You'll find your answers here in this video (or maybe not) Now I'm doubting myself too much. just go ahead and watch the video, if you like the video then probably you'll find the answers your looking for.


Extra note: Remember this is my opinion and based on my testing in terms of performance both Windows 11 ltsc and pro are equal, there are hardly any differences. And Justice extra tip or opinion 🤣 Yes Windows 10 is better than Windows 11.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.