My Linux journey episode 2, I use Arch btw

 I use Arch btw



Welcome to My Linux journey episode 2, I have started learning Linux so I can use Linux as my main OS if at any point I'm done with Windows, Things are getting weirder and weirder in the Windows world, too many AI features, not actually fixing the OS, Windows still inconsistent and more... The only reason Windows is still being used by most most is because of the Games and the app support, in terms of OS it's kinda garbage.

It's been almost a month now i've been using Linux, And I gotta say Linux is actually better than Windows as an operating system. On a system level linux is more powerful than Windows, It's consistent, highly customizable and JustAmazing.

So I'm doing a video series of my Linux Experience, so if you wanna learn everything about my Linux experience you should watch the video below. this is the Episode 2 of my Linux Journey.


So basically I just wanted to know what it feels like to use Arch, and by installing Arch I learned lot about Linux and I fixed some issues that I had in my last episode.

Click Here to watch the first episode of My Linux journey 

And that's it for this episode, and soon there will be a episode 2 hopefully if everything goes smoothly.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.