Should You Upgrade to Windows 11 24H2? My Experience as a Daily Driver

 Should You Upgrade to Windows 11 24H2? My Experience as a Daily Driver



I’ve been daily driving Windows 11 24H2 on my main PC for almost a month now, and let me tell you straight—it runs really well. However, there’s one annoying issue that has been haunting me ever since I upgraded to 24H2: the black screen when you alt-tab while playing games in full screen. With Windows 11 24H2 getting close to release, this issue still hasn’t been fixed. So, I did some testing. I booted both Windows 11 24H2 and 23H2 just to make sure it wasn’t an issue in 23H2. Sure enough, this problem only occurs in 24H2.

I found some blog posts where people are experiencing similar issues in Windows 11 24H2.

[Click here to visit the Reddit post]

[Click here to visit the MSPoweruser post]

[Click here to visit the Microsoft support forums]

These are the places where people have been reporting similar issues. This could become a big deal because, with Windows 11 24H2 getting close to release, the issue still hasn’t been fixed.

Aside from this, Windows 11 24H2 runs really well. I’ve been daily driving it for almost a month, and it’s just as good, if not better, than 23H2 in terms of performance. However, the black screen issue is really frustrating.


I even did a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.