Best Free and Open-Source Custom Cursor Pack for Windows

 Open-Source Custom Cursor Pack for Windows 



So recently I changed my cursor for the second time, Few days ago I made a post on best custom cursor that I'm using now here I am with another my favorite custom cursor that I'm using, This time this custom cursor is completely free and open source. The custom cursor pack name is Bibata Cursor and It's a available on GitHub for free. 

Bibata Cursor is a popular open-source cursor set that offers a sleek and modern design. It is known for its minimalist aesthetic and customizable options, making it a favorite among many users, Now I also absolutely love it.

I have also made a video in this topic so you should watch the video down below for more information.


Click Here to get Bibata Cursor from official GitHub page

Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.