Free Access to GPT-4o in ChatGPT: Testing Its Limits

 Free Access to GPT-4o in ChatGPT



So recently OpenAI made GPT-4o available for free tier users of ChatGPT. This means you can access some of the capabilities of GPT-4, which is known for its advanced text, voice, and vision processing, without having to pay for a subscription. But It's important to note that free users have limitations on how much they can use GPT-4o. Once you reach your limit, ChatGPT will automatically switch to GPT-3.5 to continue the conversation. 

So what's the limit, how how many prompts can you do? 

I did some tests and it looks like you can only do 2 to 3 or even 4 prompts, depending on the feature your trying to use, like for File upload and analysis, I could only do it twice, same goes for the Web Browsing.


So yeahhhhh, it's very limited access to the GPT-4o in free tier.


I have also made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information on GPT-4o in free plan.


My opinion: So in my opinion the best free AI assistant for doing almost everything is Gemini, I wish Gemini had a voice conversation feature like ChatGPT, because that is the only feature ChatGPT is really good at for free users.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.