Windows 11 LTSC actually runs better than Windows 11 Pro or Home

 Windows 11 LTSC actually runs better than Windows 11 Pro or Home.



So recently I have been learning Linux and I have installed Linux on my secondary pc because the Windows 11 on that PC does not run well, It has the 500GB SSD, 8GB RAM, i7 7th Gen CPU, NVIDIA 1050Ti, But the Windows 11 is just unusable on this machine. So I need something on my secondary PC so I went with the Linux and started my Linux journey and started learning Linux and all that.

But recently Microsoft released the Windows 11 IoT ltsc Evaluation version, And I looked at the system requirements for it And these system requirements for the windows 11 ltsc were different than the normal windows 11. It doesn't require a TPM or a Secure boot, not even a UEFI, So I first tested this on a word fill machine with 2 gigabytes of RAM and without UEFI And guess what it worked and ran pretty well.

So now I was just curious, Maybe this addition of Windows 11 can run better on my secondary pc So yeah I actually installed this windows 11 ltsc on my secondary pc and I was actually shocked to see the performance. It was actually running way better than the Windows 11 pro or home, As I said earlier the normal Windows 11 was not usable in this machine. It's not like it was completely unusable But the user experience like when I open any app it takes forever to open, when I install something it takes forever to install, navigating through the system was really slow, you know what I'm trying to say here it was lagging a lot. So compared to that Windows 11 ltsc ran like butter.

I have also made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information.


Click Here to visit Microsoft Evaluation Center for more info and get Windows 11 LTSC


My opinion: Now after using the windows 11 ltsc I'm like hello, why isn't Windows 11 like this, the normal one, Come on Microsoft make windows 11 better we know it's possible. I know you're trying to make Windows more secure by adding all these new system requirements But give us options like do you want the windows 11 normal or lightweight something like that. To be honest I don't know what I'm saying here All I know is if Microsoft wants they can make windows better.


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.