PowerPaint, the AI image inpainting model, better than Adobe Firefly

 PowerPaint, Open source AI image editor



PowerPaint is an image inpainting model developed by researchers at Tsinghua University and Shanghai AI Laboratory. It excels in various inpainting tasks like text-guided object inpainting, context-aware inpainting, shape-guided inpainting with controllable shape fitting, and outpainting.

You can find more information about it on their website: https://powerpaint.github.io/

On their website, you can access the paper, code, online demo, and even videos showcasing the model's capabilities.

I have tested this tool and I can say that this is even better than the Adobe Firefly, On their website you can also find comparison demos between PowerPaint and Adobe firefly.


I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information.


Click Here to access PowerPaint from official GitHub page


Extra thoughts: In my opinion this tool is just mind blowing 🤯


Check out my other posts, I post useful tutorials and tech tips, maybe you will find something useful 😉.