Pixlr E is the best Free Photoshop alternative

 Pixlr E is the best Free Photoshop alternative 



Pixlr E is a powerful online photo editor that lets you create stunning images in minutes, it's interface and tools looks and works lot like Adobe Photoshop so if you ever used a Photoshop then this will feel like home to you. Whether you want to crop, resize, rotate, adjust colors, apply filters, add text, stickers, frames, or effects, Pixlr E has it all. You can also use Pixlr E to remove backgrounds, erase unwanted objects, or retouch portraits. Pixlr E is easy to use and works on any device with a web browser.

There is a another similar and very popular app called Photopea but for me Pixlr just works great, I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information why I use Pixlr for my Photo editing.



Click Here to start using Pixlr E from official website

Extra notes: I have used almost all the popular photo editing and graphic designing tools and I think for free Pixlr is the best. Photoshop is still the king in this category but it's too expensive.