My Samsung phones battery is exploding

 Samsung phones battery is exploding 



My very first and the last Samsung phone was Samsung Galaxy note 4 until I bought the Samsung phone again in 2021 which was Samsung Galaxy A72. I bought my Samsung Galaxy note 4 in 2014 and after using it for two to three years battery backup was getting terrible, the battery would last only 30 minutes even if didn't use my phone and phone would heat up a lot.

Now in 2021 I bought the Samsung Galaxy A72 I dropped it and broke the display, It became usable so I was looking for a display to replace so I can use the A72 again. but when I found the display for replacement I checked my phone which was in my drawer the battery was swelling and the back cover was detached from the phone.

I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more details.




Mrwhosetheboss video →https://youtu.be/OfM0GqsIB6c

My A72 video →https://youtu.be/GJAs9Vr_LmQ


Extra: Samsung phones battery swelling issue is actually serious this didn't just happen to me there are many people out there who faced the same issue with their Samsung phones, I only owned 2 Samsung phones and both gave me a terrible experience so I guess I'll never buy a Samsung phone again.....