My experience with Bing AI

 Bing AI experience 🤗



So finally I got the access to the new Bing search engine powered by AI, straight to the point Bing AI actually seems more useful then Google because you can have a conversation and you can ask anything it's like a Google assistant but way better. As of me posting this post the Bing that I'm using is actually very limited because bing is getting crazy, it's threatening people, it's confessing love for users, etc. so basically many people are thinking that this AI has a emotions. so I don't really had those experiences since I got the access to the Bing AI when these things already happened and Microsoft limited the conversation in Bing AI.


I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below it will see Bing AI in action.



Click Here to try Bing AI for yourself 


Extra note : this is just my personal opinion, sure AI is gonna make our life easier but at the same time it is a little bit scary maybe more than a little bit what if AI becomes a self conscious and you know the rest just like it happens in the movies. so I don't know if AI is for good cause or bad cause. I don't know what I'm trying to say at this point well we'll see what happens in the future.


That's it for this post hope this post was helpful to you, if this post was useful or entertaining please consider sharing with your friends and family that's it and check out other posts, now have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting the site.