What is Cloud Android Smartphone?

Cloud Android Smartphone

A Android phone which you can access via cloud using Internet and web browser, it's not a real Android phone but looks and works just like a Android phone. So one the example is Redfinger Cloud Phone which I tried myself for free (there is a fre 24 hours trial). I don't have much to say about this, this is just a Android emulator which works through the cloud using Internet, As longh as you have a Internet and a Web browser you can use it as a real Android phone (but it's not physical phone).

I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information and see how is my experience with Cloud Phone, if you also want to try it then there is a link just down below the video for it.

Click Here to try Redfinger Cloud Phone from official site

(If you know any other Cloud Phone services please let me know in the comments)

That's it for this post hope this post was helpful to you, if this post was useful or entertaining please consider sharing with your friends and family that's it and check out other posts, now have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting the site.