Again Microsoft is forcing users to use Edge browser

 Microsoft is forcing Windows users to use Edge browser

With the introduction of Windows 11 Microsoft made it difficult to change the default browser. Now again they are trying to force Windows users to use Microsoft edge browser with new trick. so basically there is a new feature it's called import data from other browsers and this feature is turned on by default in the latest version of edge browser. this feature automatically imports (steals) data from other browsers such as Google Chrome even if it's not a default browser. For me this is a huge issue because I use different browsers for different things and I feel like Microsoft is just forcing me to use Edge browser only.

As always I have made a video in this topic so watch the video down below for more information.

Note for Microsoft: Atleast give us some notification so we can decide whether we want to keep the feature or disable it.

That's it for this post hope you enjoyed it, if you did then make sure to share this post with your friends and family and I hope to see you again in another post, for now have a good day and goodbye.