This is my new Studio setup but it's not real

 My new setup

OK listen or maybe just read 🤣, so I make tutorial videos on YouTube which are very simple and easy to make. There is no fancy studio setup or room, so I made he works well studio which looks awesome in my opinion. In reality I don't have such room setup so to make my videos little bit more cool I made this. If I cannot have such a cool setup in real life then I'm gonna live it virtually 😃.

As always I have made a video on this topic so watch the video below to experience my new setup.

Note -: it took me around three to four days to make this because I needed to collect assets for this setup and learn more about video editing and VFX. I didn't do much of VFX I just collected most of the VFX assets from the Internet.

That's it for this post hope you enjoyed it, if you did then make sure to share this post with your friends and family and I hope to see you again in another post, for now have a good day and goodbye.