Windows 11 bug that runs Skype but Skype isn't installed

 Windows 11 bug that runs Skype but Skype isn't installed...

So it was just another normal day with my Windows 11 computer but something odd caught my eyes, there was a Skype in windows task manager startup page, I never use Skype so I was like ok let's uninstall it but it wasn't installed, I checked running processes and the skype was running and I was like WT😡.

So I decided to make a video of this bug and I actually even fixed it by myself, but I think this shouldn't have happened. Watch the video below to see me struggling to fix this issue.

Click Here to visit this websites home page for tutorials and more

That's it for this post hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again in another post for now have a good day and goodbye.