Microsoft confirmed Windows 11 release date - Are you ready for this?


 Alright by now it's no big secret that Windows 11 is going to get released in October 5. So I have a question, how are you all ready for this? Uh, just a personal opinion, I think it's too soon, because there are many features you will miss from Windows 10 that won't be available on Windows 11. On top of that Android for Windows 11 won't be available. I'm just being honest here, the biggest feature I see on Windows 11 is Android app support on Windows 11. But sadly, yes, this feature won't come in October 5 when the Windows 11 gets released.

So watch the video down below to get more info about this release date and some more things that I will be talking in the video.

Click Here to go to the official website for more info on Windows 11 release date 

Click Here to check system requirements for Windows 11

Click Here to learn how to get Widows 11 ISO file

That's it for this post. Hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again in another post. for now have a good day and goodbye.