Here Is Why I'm Using Windows 11 On My Main Computer

 Here Is Why I'm Using Windows 11 On My Main Computer...

Reason is very simple Windows 11 looks, feels and is better than Windows 10 in many ways and features. Even though this is a Developer Build I couldn't wait for the beta or stable builds. It is too tempting for me to not install Windows 11. I'm a long time Windows user and I like to move faster from the old Windows to newer Windows (Yeah I'm that type of a guy 😂). well I can't write much 'cuz I'm not a good writer but you should watch the video below to learn my thoughts on me using Windows 11 Dev Builds as my main OS.

Below I have put some links related to how to get Windows 11 right now so check them out if you are interested in using Windows 11.

Click Here to learn how to get Windows 11 Update (Dev Build)

Click Here to learn how to download Windows 11 ISO file

That's it for this post, hope you enjoyed it.