My Thoughts On New Brave Search Engine

Brave Search Engine VS Google Search VS DuckDuckGo...

We all know what brave is, Brave is a free, open-source and privacy focused browser bsaed on chromium. But now things are getting even more interesting, Brave Search is here to compete with Google Search (That's what most people's are saying). So actually I tested the Brave Search against Google Search and DuckDuckGo. Results were OK I mean it feels like a Combination of Google Search and DuckDuckGo. There are similarities in all the search engines ( I know that) but sometimes some search engines won't give you the right result or at least wont show your results at the top. So here is a challenge for your Search kil0bit (my site name) in Brave or DuckDuckGo and then do it in Google. I know Brave and DuckDuckGo doesn't have webmaster tools and I can't index my site to them but what do I do to get my site showing up on their search engine? I guess I will use Google 😁. I can write whole book in this topic but let's keep it short. Watch the video below to learn more about my thoughts on new search engine.

Click Here to use Brave Search Engine

That's it for this post, hope you enjoyed it.

So tell me what do you think about this new search engine?