Good and Bad Reasons to Buy or Not Buy Samsung Phones

Good and Bad Reasons to Buy or Not Buy Samsung Phones...

I have had a very bad experience with Samsung phone when I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 back in 2015, and because of the bad experience I had decided to never buy a Samsung Phones again but I bought Samsung phone again in 2021 so there is a good reason, good reason is that now selective Samsung phones will get 4 years of updates, and the phone I bought is powered by Snapdragon CPU not Exynos CPU. So what's the big deal with Exynos VS Snapdragon, so the Galaxy Note 4 I had was a Exynos variant and because of that my phone used to get very hot ( I mean really very very hot). Everyone knows Exynos CPU's gets very hot compare to Snapdragon CPU's. So I'm not 100% sure about why my Galaxy Note 4 was getting so hot but I had a bad experience with my Galaxy Note 4 so to fix issues I change battery, I Changed ROM so basically I did everything to try to fix my phone but I couldn't save my Galaxy Note 4, After 2 years of struggle Note 4 died 😥. So based on my experience I think it was Exynos CPU's fault or maybe only my phone model had a issue. So I'm afraid of buying phones with Exynos CPU's. But yeah this is my personal experience with Samsung Phones and I'm now again a Samsung user but with Samsung's Snapdragon phones. The best reason I bought Samsung phone is because my phone will get updates for 4 years and we all know Samsung Phone's have one of the best hardware's and good look. Watch the video below for more info about my Samsung phones experience.

Click Here to see Samsung Phone's Update Support list 

So in the end the best reason to buy Samsung Phones is the 4 years of update support and we all know they make great phones.

That's it for this post, hope you enjoyed it.