My New PC Setup in 2020 - All The Parts listed here

My New PC Setup in 2020 - All The Parts listed here...
Believe it or not but this is my first time getting a real desktop PC, and yeah if it's my first time then maybe I don't know much about PC parts or how to assemble a PC. So yeah just to be safe I ordered my PC pre assembled. I don't have much to say about my PC so why don't you just watch the video below and take a look at my new PC 😁. All of my PC parts list is just below the video with the links for the specific PC part.
CPU       -       i7 - 9700K   [CLICK HERE] for more information
MB         -        MSI Z390 Gaming Plus  [CLICK HERE] for more information
RAM      -        16 X 16 = 32 XPG  [CLICK HERE] for more information
GPU       -        RTX 2070 Super Trio  [CLICK HERE] for more information
Monitor    -    MSI Optix G24 C4 144Hz  [CLICK HERE] for more information
Case         -       Aresze z22b Gaming Case  [CLICK HERE] for more information
SSD          -        M.2 512 GB   [CLICK HERE] for more information
HDD         -        1 TB  [CLICK HERE] for more information
Cooler     -         Cooler Master H410R  [CLICK HERE] for more information

and I think that's it hope you enjoyed this little post
I will see you in the next post for now bye 😊.