How I Got 100,000 Subscribes on YouTube - My Secret Setup Tour

How I Got 100,000 Subscribes on YouTube plus My Secret Setup Tour...
If you came here to see a magic going from 0 to hero (100K) on YouTube than you are in wrong place. This is a celebration 🎉 on getting me 100k subs on YouTube and some setup tour. So now if you are a intelligent enough you know there is no magic to become a successful YouTuber or anything else. Magic is you, you work hard you will get hard 😁. It depends on you what and how you do it and if people likes you and your work what you do than heck yeah you can become successful person overnight. Even though it took me 5 years to get 100k. but I'm very happy what I have for what I do. Now please watch the video below and enjoy secret setup tour show.


MY TOOLS
PC/Laptop
Dell 7577
i7 7th Gen, GTX 1050ti
8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD
Mic and Webcam
Blue Yeti USB Mic
Avermedia AM310 USB Mic
Logitech C920
Mouse and Keyboard
Lgitech MK235 Mouse Combo
Lights
Simple Ring Light
and I also have extra old Dell Laptop 5559
Thank You! for visiting "kilObit" hope we will see you again until than have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night...