I Will Not Reply to My YouTube Videos Comments Anymore 😊

This Is The End of YouTube Comments Replies...
Somewhere in 2015 I started my YouTube channel where I make How To and Tutorial videos, and I always replied to my YouTube videos comments because I felt like people needs my help. So now it's almost 2020 and finally I have decided to not to reply to my videos comments, reason is simple I always delete hate comments and only kept good comments, now I feel like I've been trying to defend myself from those bad comments. But now on I will keep almost all the comments and try not delete them. There is a deep story so I can't write every single feelings in here so I have made a video which explains almost everything so you can watch that video below if you want to know more about me not replying to comments.

I know this is not a big deal for most of the peoples but I have been doing this for a almost 5 years now and I will miss all of my regular commenters and I will miss the chats we used to have, even though it was just a Hi and Hello comments 😉.
That's it. hope everything will stay the same or become better 🤞.
Thank You! for visiting "kilObit" hope we will see you again until than have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night...