Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition - Mic Test Review Is Blue Yeti Still The Best USB Microphone

Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition - Mic Test Review Is Blue Yeti Still The Best USB Microphone...
So recently I bought the new Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Blackout Edition), My old mic was picking up too much of echo so I needed a replacement (My room is too small and has lot's noise), even though i have really bad place for recording I'm really impressed by the Blue Yeti Mic (at least it is way better than my last mic). So now for those people who want a audio sample + mic test, you can watch the video below and enjoy the Blue Yeti mic test.

Click Here to check out the Blue Yeti USB Microphone at the official site

Note-: This audio test was done in a very noisy place, for me results are very impressive 'cuz my old mic doesn't stand a change in this noisy place.
Thank You! for visiting "kilObit" hope we will see you again until than have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night...

Related Topics: