My First Time Online Shopping Experience ( Bought Headphone)

My Very First Online Shopping...
I am 25 years old and this is my first time online shopping experience, i didn't bought the expensive thing but i bought the cheap headphone 'cuz i needed that and i also wanted to experience the online shopping THINGI,,, LOL... please watch the video below to see me unboxing my first online shopping headphone and more info about the headphone is just below the video with the buy link.

Information about the headphone

Product:
OVLENG Q2 USB Stereo Headphone with Mic Super Bass

Headphone:
Unit: 40mm (1.57")
Frequency: 20~20000Hz
Impedance: 32Ω + 15%
Sensitivity: 108dB +/-2dB
Max. Input Power: 100mw
Microphone:
Type: Condenser
Unit: 9 x 7 mm
Frequency: 50~1600Hz
Sensitivity: -58dB +/ 2dB
Cable Length: 2M

Click on buy link to buy it from Amazon

BUY


Thank You! for visiting "kilObit" hope we will see you again until than have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night...