I Bought 2nd Monitor To Do YouTube Live Streaming!

I Bought 2nd Monitor To Do YouTube Live Streaming..

Yes that's it this is the topic of today's post, recently i upgraded my internet service so i decided to do some live stream on YouTube and it was amazing feeling LOL...
To make my live stream better i bought 2nd monitor so i can read the comments and reply if i am doing same gameplay or other stuffs. 2nd monitor is really helpful in many ways cuz you have a dual monitor, one i will use for live stream and one for reading comments... for more info watch the video below, my gaming channel link is just below the video.
Click on visit link to visit my Gaming Channel

VISIT Gaming Channel

Thank You! for visiting "kilObit" hope we will see you again until than have a good Morning/Day/Evening/Night...